As a professional oven cleaner we’re also the experts at professional Aga cleaning, Rayburn cleaning and all types of Range cookers such as Falcon or Rangemaster.
At a Brighter Home we understand the specialised nature of how an Aga oven works – With our Professional Aga cleaning service we know how to clean an Aga or Range oven quickly and efficiently with the minimum of disruption to yourself – your range oven is ready to use when we finish.
As with all of our domestic oven cleaning services, you can be assured that we will always carry out the following when cleaning an Aga or Range oven:
1. Remove doors (where possible / applicable), racks and liners (where applicable) for the most thorough clean possible
2. Split glass in doors (where possible/applicable) to ensure all surfaces are cleaned
3. Only use 100% non-caustic, non-toxic cleaning solutions to ALLsurfaces cleaned
4. Only use fresh oven cleaning solutions every time
5. Ensure that all vitreous enamel surfaces (Agas/Rayburns) and stainless steel surfaces (Ranges) are cleaned with non abrasive methods to prevent scratching
6. Always ensure your 100% satisfaction before we leave
7. Only ever send CRB (criminal record checked) operatives into your home or business
So how does our Aga cleaning service and Range cleaning service make us the best oven cleaner?
We can arrange to come at a day and time to suit you (exc Sundays and most bank hols unless by prior arrangement, additional charges may apply).
Most ovens can be cleaned to look almost like new again in around 3 hours. All our oven cleans are carried out to our 8 step cleaning method – ensuring you the most thorough clean possible
Our cleaning service is backed by our 100% risk free guarantee – if you’re not satisfied with any part of our service we’ll come back and put it right until you are – guaranteed!